The Problem: Traditional IT Services—Break/Fix MentalityLike all businesses, you depend on your network. Traditional IT support models have you call for help and wait for technician to be dispatched to troubleshoot problems. You need to send an important email or access vital information, but the system or data is inaccessible and you have to wait for us to show up. This is commonly referred to as the break/fix mentality. This model forfeits precious uptime for diagnosis, travel and repair... All on your dime.
Why this model doesn’t work:
- No structured support process, speed and quality of incident resolution suffer
- Repeat problems, poor incident tracking and trending
- Lack of information , no visibility into network stability, security or performance
- Risk and Exposure, security vulnerabilities, data loss or theft
- Chaotic Approach—little analysis, only “firefighting”
The Solution - Managed Services
MBSI Canada’s Remote Monitoring and Managed Services Program allows you to focus on your business, and lets us worry about your network.
Why our solution works:
- Performance Monitoring
- Structured Response
- Constant information from the network
- Trending and analysis reports
- Higher level of customer service
- Ability to identify root cause issues
- Rapid troubleshooting
Our managed services solution gives you the assurance that your organization’s IT infrastructure receives the required level of support. We are able to respond rapidly to changes in the health of your network and to your requests for assistance. MBSI’s exceptional IT support and monitoring capabilities empower us to dramatically reduce the time it takes to diagnose and resolve network problems or failures; in some cases preventing them before they happen. This translates into increased employee productivity and cost savings for you.